pH neutral detergent for processing instruments in washer disinfectors and ultrasonic cleaners. Non toxic and safe to use, the detergent searches for residues and begins digesting them upon contact. Can also be used in a manual hand cleaning process.
3E-Zyme uses a combination of three high performance enzymes. These are fully effective against, and digest all residues and deposits normally found on surgical instruments including proteins, lipids, carbohydrates and mucopolysaccharides.
How this product helps you comply with HTM 01-05 (2013 Edition)
- Although HTM 01-05 does not state what detergent is required, the manufacturer should recommend a detergent that has been validated on the machine. HTM 01-05 however does state that ‘manufacturers guidelines should always be followed.’
3EZyme Multi Enzyme Detergent
- Searches for residues and begins digesting them upon contact.
- Detergent formulation reduces surface tension which allows deeper and more thorough cleaning of the most complex instruments.
- Absorbs the residues and holds them in suspension leaving other instruments free from cross contamination.
- Leaves the instrument totally clean and free from deposits.