This kit is used throughout the NHS in hospitals, clinics, surgeries, laboratories and ambulances; dental and venterinary practices; nursing and care homes, schools, offices, businesses, ships, aircraft etc.
Safe for use by non-specialist staff and first aiders.
Contains one blood spill pack and one urine and vomit spill pack.
Small size kit suitable for areas where the risk or frequency of spillages is low or space is limited.
Scroll down to see information of Product Features and what is included in this kit.
Approved for use on the following bodily fluids
Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF)
Conforms to UK Department of Health and WHO guidelines for safe disinfection and clean up of biohazard spills. Active ingredient: Troclosene Sodium (blood), Triclosan (urine & vomit). Certified with the following test standards:
- 1 x vomit / urine spillage pack
- 1 x blood spill spillage pack
- Illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Record card
- Hard sided, lightweight bright yellow case
- Wall mount
Bodily Fluids Spill Kit (Mini)
- Compact and highly portable Bodily Fluids Spill Kit for emergency use on up to two spills.
- Kits come with a wall mount option.
- Refill packs can be purchased separately.