The environmental cleaning kit includes a range of products to aid practice’s in complying with HTM, CQC and HCAI Code of Conduct.
The kit covers your immediate cleaning needs, including an Environmental Cleaning and Maintenance Logbook.
The Environmental Cleaning Equipment Kit Includes:
- 4 Buckets and Wringers (Red, Blue, Green and Yellow – 1 of each colour)
- 4 Aluminium Mop Handles (Red, Blue, Green and Yellow – 1 of each colour)
- 4 Disposable Cotton Mop Heads (Red, Blue, Green and Yellow – 1 of each colour)
- 2 Wall mounts, with 2 colour coded mop grips (1 of each colour)
- 4 Micro Fiber Cloths (Red, Blue, Green and Yellow – 1 of each colour)
- Environmental Cleaning Logbook (worth £30.00+vat)
The National Patient Safety Agency (NPSA) outline a colour coding system, which relies on 4 colours; red, blue, green and yellow.
The colour coding scheme helps promote effective infection control procedures, and ensures patient’s and staff’s safety in terms of cleanliness.
- Blue – General/ Communal Areas
- Green – Kitchen Areas/ Food Preparation Areas
- Yellow – Clinical Areas
- Red – Washrooms (Toilets)