Master-Dent Temporary Crown & Bridge Material (Automix) is a self-cure bisacrylic resin for temporary crowns, bridges, veneers, inlays and onlays.
The two-component material (base and catalyst), is presented in an automix cartridge for quick and easy handling and direct placement, preventing cross-contamination.
The automix system delivers a homogenous mix and minimizes air bubbles.
Less exothermic reaction means low heat generation during polymerization, eliminating heat sensitivity.
Low contraction, easy polishing and biocompatible.
Fluorescence gives an esthetic and natural temporary restoration.
Low brittleness, strong when bending/removing, so it will not break.
With no oxygen inhibition layer, wiping residual layer is not necessary.
This product is to be used in combination with HPGUN001 and HPTIP001.
Temporary Crown & Bridge Material
50ml Cartridge with tips
- Transient flexibility – resulting from two-step cure, facilitates handling
- Low Brittleness – Strong when bending/removing so it will not break
- No oxygen inhibition layer – wiping residual layer is not needed
- Less exothermic reaction – no heat sensitivity
- Smooth finish – no polishing necessary
- Automix cartridge system