For transporting used medical instruments for decontamination purposes. Available in either Blue or Red in various sizes.
HTM 01-05 (2013 Edition) States:
- Transport containers should protect both the product during transit and the handler from inadvertent contamination. Transport containers should be; leak proof, easy to clean, rigid, capable of being closed securely, and robust.
- These transportation boxes are compliant with section 220.127.116.11.5.7 of the European Agreement concerning the international carriage of dangerous goods and facilitate the transportation of all used medical instruments or equipment for the purposes of decontamination, cleaning, sterilisation or repair. Please note that they are not leak proof, however these transportation boxes are used extensively throughout the NHS, and within Hospital Sterile Services departments.
Add to FavoritesRemove from Favourites
Add to Favorites
£20.40 – £37.10excl VAT
- Easy to clean – wipable surfaces
- Rigid – to prevent instruments becoming a sharps hazard to those handling the goods, and to protect them against accidental damage
- Secure Closing Lid – interlocking snaps located on 4 areas of the Isopharm transporting boxes
- Robust – to prevent instruments being damaged in transit